Wednesday 6 January 2016

Gunmen Kidnap Wife of Nigeria’s National Team Football Player

TheCable reports that gunmen have kidnapped one Mrs. Miamunat Ogude, wife of Fegor Ogude, a Nigerian Super Eagles Midfielder who also plays for Amkar Perm of Russia.

The footballer who reportedly spoke with TheCable, said his wife was kidnapped by unknown armed men in Warri, Delta State, South-South, Nigeria at about 7pm on Monday, 4th January, 2016. According to Mr. Fegor Ogude, ‘’I wasn’t at home, my wife Maimunat went out with the kids and barely two hours after I left the house, my younger brother Ogaga rang me to say that some armed men came to the house to take my wife away’’. He continued, ‘’I was told the gunmen threw my kids out of the car and just took my wife in my car’’.

The footballer’s car was subsequently found abandoned somewhere but no word yet from the kidnappers.

No comments: