Wednesday, 6 January 2016
Existing Tinted Glass Permits Cancelled, Here’s How To Obtain A New One
The new process removes bureaucracy, undue racketeering, and corruption hitherto involved in obtaining tinted glass permits for automobiles. What is more, it is now free to obtain a tinted glass permit and can be made from the comfort of one’s room or office, no need to grease palms of a so-called ‘agent’.
This novel approach was disclosed by Mr. Abayomi Shogunle, the officer-in-charge of the Nigeria Police Complaint Response Unit (CRU). In the light of this, all existing tinted glass permits are said to have been cancelled forthwith and a fresh application must be made online, to take effect from January 1st 2016.
Here’s the process for obtaining a new tinted glass permit in Nigeria:
1. Log on to: http://www.npf.gov.ng/tinted
2. Fill the Application form on the right to obtain an Application ID.
3. Complete the Application Process by Login in with the email you provided and the displayed Application ID.
4. Complete the Bio-Data form when logged-in and supply details of the Automobile you want to obtain a Tinted Glass Permit for.
5. Take the Print-out to any police Command to have your biometrics captured and collect your tinted glass permit certificate from there.
***NOTE: For more information on this, contact the Nigeria Police on: email@example.com
*** Don’t forget you can also report cases of police extortion, corruption or malfeasance to the Police Complaint Response Unit via:
1. Twitter: @PoliceNG_CRU
2. BBM: 58A2B5DE
3. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com
4. WhatsApp: 08057000003
5. SMS Only: 08057000003
6. Calls Only: 08057000001 or 08057000002
7. Facebook: facebook.com/npfcomplaint
Let’s make Nigeria a better nation. Be the change you want!