Thursday, 2 June 2016
Latest Militant Group – Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force Declares Support For Niger Delta Avengers, Issues Ultimatum
Daily Post reports that a fresh militant group, the newest kid on the block has emerged in Niger Delta. The new group goes by the moniker - the Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force, JNDLF, and is threatening to begin launching six missiles in the region on June 7 in an operation it said would surprise Nigerians and the entire world.
The Joint Niger Delta Liberation Force claims affiliation to the Niger Delta Avengers, warns the Nigerian military to peacefully leave Ijaw communities and not attempt to deploy combat aircrafts to the South-South zone as it is going to bring them down.
In a press release signed by General Akotebe Darikoro, Commander, General Duties; General Torunnanaowei Latei, Creeks Network Coordinator; General Agbakakuro Owei-Tauro, Pipelines Bleeding Expert; and General Pulokiri Ebiladei of its Intelligence Bureau, the group said it had observed that President Muhammadu Buhari was bent on breaking up the country and that it was set for the proposal.
The statement reads in full: “We have seen and noted that President Muhammadu Buhari (a.k.a. Pharaoh) is set for the final breakup of the country. Mr. Buhari should also know that we are also prepared and set for his proposal. The Joint Revolutionary Council (JRC) which is the highest organ of all the freedom fighting body has finally endorsed the followings:
1. After extensive and exhaustive deliberation by all Commanders of various groups in Yenagoa, the heart of the Niger Delta struggle met last night and as part of our mission, we are going to test six (6) of our MISSILES in the region. This is to show the federal government of our readiness of the American prediction.
2. There should be NO any form of helicopter to fly around in the region as we will not guarantee the safety of such object.
3. The people of the Niger Delta region should not be panic in course of test running the 6 MISSILES.
4. We may also decide within the week to shut down the Nigerian satellite orbit, so that there will be no communication in the country if needs arise.
5. Within our three (3) days operations, NO airplane should fly out of the country because it can target such object no matter how small or big it may be.
6. Our Fighter Expert Team shall be positioned in the six (6) Niger Delta states, who are already arrived the region from training through our country’s porous borders with our foreign partners who are going to showcase what they have learnt in the past one year.
7. Our struggle is not for any human blood, but we have been pushed to the wall for justice because our patience is running out on a daily basis as Nigerian uniform men are killing our innocent people continuously.
8. Nigerian military should as a matter of urgency leave peacefully the Ijaw communities they are presently in, the next 48 hours under the guise of searching for the Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) or else we should not be blamed of whatever catastrophe that may befall such officers and the likely affected families of the officers should be blamed not the region.
9. We have consulted our war gods (deities) that enough is enough and that the time has come. Since the present Pharaoh of Nigeria, President Buhari is to preside over the disintegration of the country, it is a good omen.
10. Henceforth, any attack on Ijaw communities or person(s) by the military or para-military body in the region, we will not hesitate to order our shoot-at-sight squad of any uniform personnel in the region.
11. We ask all Service Chiefs including Minister of Defence to shamefully resign their positions because Nigeria has no security in whatever form. Bravo to our Foreign Marine Crack Team for their ability to shut down Nigerian obsolete surveillance equipment.
12. For the records, Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) are not in Delta state, we only go there to strike and return back safely to the struggle base, Bayelsa state.
13. We further warn especially, Mr. Jonathan Obuebite, Information Commissioner in Bayelsa state not to criticize our activities any longer or else he has a choice of leaving the planet earth anytime he makes such statement(s).
14. All oil and gas operations should shut down immediately as our MISSILES testing will affect their equipment.
15. NOTE, we shall commence MISSILES testing on Tuesday 7, June 2016 which coincides with the date of our training abroad. Since the present Pharaoh of Nigeria (Buhari) has failed us in our demands, we promise Nigerians and the entire world that we are going to surprise them.